.Net Developer #99365
Three Direct-Hire Senior Software Engineer positions are currently being recruited for in Philadelphia, PA!
Our client company is a technology company that is focused on online and mobile payment processing on the company’s very own platform.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible software design and architecting, software development, and system integrations. This position earns an annual salary of $120K.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer include:
- Participating in business requirements gathering activities and documenting the requirements, business and system process flows, data flows, system integration definitions, application requirements, interactions and dependencies with components, and conceptual designs.
- Building properly-structured and design facets of the system, producing a technical design document and presenting the architecture and software solutions to key stake holders, architects, and developers.
- Giving input into architecting the hardware environment, services platform, application platform, and database.
- Working within the Scrum team to create stories, tasks, estimates, and delivery each Sprint.
- Following/contributing to technical standards, coding standards, tools, platforms, and approaches.
- Defining/creating application frameworks and common libraries for a wide variety of solutions (reusing code and core frameworks where possible).
- Working with the QA team to ensure proper test plan, test coverage, test execution, and defect remediation.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- A fast-growing company
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Commission Sharing Plan
- Career growth opportunities and upward mobility
- Even a full-time barista in the office!
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a Software Developer/Engineer
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Source code control, architecture, coding structure, and unit/system testing experience
- Experience in high volume transactional processing environments (financial or payment related) a plus!
- Experience in the following:Great creative thinking, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- .Net 3.5+, VS 2008+
- C#, ASP.net, strong object-oriented experience
- Web services; WCF, SOA, RESTful services (developing and consuming)
- SQL 2008+, stored procedure development, normalized database development, indexes, keys
- Liquibase, GIT, SVN, Tortoise, SCM, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Team Foundation Server
- Technically competent in programming languages (C, C++, and/or Java considered a plus!)
- Mobile experience a plus!
- Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies (Agile:Scrum, Extreme Programming)
- Works well in a team environment
- Knowledge of data security, encryption handling, compliance, data privacy and laws
- Strong Microsoft Office, Project, and Visio skills
- Can travel when necessary
- Pass a background check and drug testing
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!