Account Executive (Accounting and Finance) #5715
Contemporary Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for an Account Executive (Accounting and Finance) position based out of Philadelphia, PA!
Our company is a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved nationwide, providing workforce management solutions with a recruitment focus ranging from Accounting and Finance to Human Resources and even Graduates and Students!
As Account Executive, you will be responsible for warm calling, setting up meetings with clients, creating and presenting proposals, landing accounts, and providing ongoing client support. You will be working in a lively, team environment that is hardworking and customer and client-driven!
Responsibilities of the Account Executive include:
- Developing strong relationships with both new and existing clients and growing a diverse client base.
- Helping select qualified candidates to fulfill client requirements.
- Marketing to clients via telephone as well as conducting in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers.
- Attending and participating in networking events.
- Generating new business through consultative selling approach
- Generating reports to track/report activities, progress, and strategies to determine if current processes are working or need to be changed.
- Analyzing market opportunity and building a strategic selling plan.
Perks of Working with Us:
We offer a fun, upbeat work environment that recognizes and rewards the hard work of our employees. We feature a comfortable, casual dress code, company Happy Hours and Team Building Events, and an Office Lounge/Kitchen that has free coffee and snacks! As a direct hire, we offer benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Uncapped Commission
- 401K plan
- Vacation time and Paid Time Off
- Employee Engagement Committee
- And more!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of business to business development experience in an Accounting and Finance related field
- A combination of business development and account management skills
- Proven ability to succeed in building a career in business development
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, analytical, and multi-tasking skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and works with a sense of urgency
- A competitive, self-motivated individual
- Proven ability to build strong, productive relationships with clients and internal teams
- Superior communication (both oral and written) and presentation skills
- An empathetic person that possesses high emotional intelligence
Meet Your Recruiter!
As the Corporate Recruiter, Jeff manages our internal recruitment process here at Contemporary Staffing Solutions. Joining CSS in early 2018 with a strong background in recruitment, sales, and management, he is now instrumental in helping us identify our next great Recruiters, Account Executives, and leaders! Could you be the next one? Fun Fact: Jeff is an avid brewer, specializing in brewing Belgian and German style beers!
CSS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need