Account Executive (Accounting and Finance) #5715
Account Executive – Accounting & Finance
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a national provider of workforce management solutions, providing contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions to clients in all industries across the country. Our business is expanding and we are seeking an experienced Account Executive to join and grow our newly launched Accounting & Finance division.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with prior experience selling staffing services to all different industries. You will be responsible for developing relationships with new clients, proactively engaging with the client to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with the staffing industry.
Responsibilities of the Account Executive include:
- Creating detailed 30-60-90 day marketing plans to support a strategic sales initiative
- Managing the entire sales cycle from identifying potential client leads to placements for both direct hire and contract roles
- Developing relationships with hiring managers through networking, referrals, and participation in professional associations, trade shows and other public relation opportunities
- Developing individual communication plans for prospective clients to obtain and close agreements for services
- Building and identifying new client contacts within existing accounts to ensure and grow account penetration.
- Building strong relationships with internal service team to provide exceptional customer service experience to clients
- Meeting and exceeding minimum weekly requirements for phone calls, cold calls, and in person meetings to create a sales funnel and exceed quotas
- Documenting sales activity using CRM system to drive performance
- Identifying and promoting cross-selling opportunities for other CSS Business Units
- Identifying national/third-party MSP/VMS opportunities
Perks of Working with Us:
We offer a fun, upbeat work environment that recognizes and rewards the hard work of its employees. We feature a comfortable, casual dress code, company Happy Hours and Team Building Events, and free coffee and snacks! We also offer a competitive salary and benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision with employer contribution, 401K with company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance.
Requirements of the Account Executive:
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or other sales role
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work assignments while managing multiple priorities
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to achieve results
- BS or BA in Accounting or Finance preferred
Since 1994, CSS has been a National Staffing & Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment placing professional talent in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Call Center & Office, & Technical positions. Our company offers our employees a sales and service-oriented environment to support success and based on our core values: Respect, Integrity, Team Oriented, Winning Spirit, Fun and Coachable. CSS has been voted Top Work Places 2019 by The Philadelphia Inquirer.
CSS is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.