Accounting and HR Assistant #101760
Accounting and HR Assistant
A friendly, energetic, and professional job seeker is needed for an Accounting and HR Assistant position in Jacksonville, FL! If you’re looking for a position with awesome hours apply here!
Responsibilities of the Accounting and HR Assistant Include:
- Accounts payable.
- Payroll processing.
- Bank reconciliations.
- General ledger data entry.
- Assists with new employee orientations, and benefits administration.
- Creates and maintains organization personnel files.
- Collects and maintains personnel timesheets.
- Creates general correspondences, memos, Excel spreadsheets, etc.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform related work as assigned
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- Generous paid leave and vacation
- And more!
Requirements of the Accounting and HR Assistant:
- Associate degree in accounting OR equivalent number of years of experience, plus two (2) years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe, and Google applications.
- Highly organized and ability to compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills