Accounting Clerk #102320
Location : Cherry Hill, NJ
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 14.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 11/08/2019
End Date : 05/08/2020
Hours : Part Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
An Accounting Clerk is needed to support the daily operations of an accounting department in Cherry Hill, NJ! The Accounting Clerk will be primarily responsible for working on the company's computer systems and entering information into Excel spreadsheets, among other clerical duties. This long-term temporary position offers $14 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk include:
- Opens mail, scans documents to PDF files, and renames files.
- Answers phone calls sourced to the accounting department and directs the calls to the appropriate party.
- Matches checks printed with backup and mails checks to the appropriate locations.
- Files, as needed.
- Emails remittance advice for vendors paid via ACH.
- Emails business licenses to District Managers for approximately 850 locations throughout the country.
- Acquires W-9 forms and updates in the company's computer systems.
- Completes business license compliance research and assists with completing all applications.
- Enters routine accounts payable bills.
- Checks expense reports.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Accounting Clerk include:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- At least 1-2 years of previous accounting/administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!