Accounting Manager #100702
An Accounting Manager is currently needed for a Direct-hire position in Wilmington, DE. The role offers an annual salary starting at $95K.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Manager include:
- Partnering with many large corporations to tackle their important and challenging financial and accounting.
- Participating in the growth of the local office and firm overall.
- Quickly learning the business to best assist clients.
- Coordinate the approval process for all loans and lines of credit
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial investments
- Analyze information to assess current and future financial statuses
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Evaluate reporting systems and collection procedures
Requirements of the Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant technical/strategic accounting experience
- Experience with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm
- Great analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Strong computer desktop skills with advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a professional attitude
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!