Applications Developer #101149
A dynamic and driven technically savvy job-seeker is currently needed for a Direct-Hire Applications Developer position in Horsham, PA. As the Applications Developer, you will provide superior support to customers via all channels of communication while developing new functionality and/or analyzing and resolving software issues.
Responsibilities of the Applications Developer include:
- Design and Develop new functionality requested by customers.
- Assist with application migration activities on assigned projects.
- Carry out design, implementation and maintenance programming activities that require research and analysis in dynamic environment.
- Gather details to perform necessary tests and analyses.
- Conduct unit and integration testing.
- Remain familiar with source control management systems (TFS).
- Engage in continuous self-development through expanded product knowledge, mastering newly implemented technology and staying abreast of the latest relevant technologies.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of company offerings and obtain industry domain knowledge.
- Meet deadlines, prioritize and handle multiple tasks while working independently and as a member of a team.
- Working independently as well as mentoring team members to develop and support existing applications.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Compensation including annual salary based upon relevant experience and education.
- Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare insurance, paid vacation and holidays
Requirements of the Applications Developer:
Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering or computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
Minimum of 3 years' application software experience preferred
Knowledge of software development methodologies, design and implementation
Good analytical and design skills at single-product/single-environment level
Ability to understand how business and technical issues may impact overall project plans
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Travel may be required
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.