ATM Support Specialist #101564
- The incumbent will manage service vendors to ensure service issues are resolved quickly and keep customers and vendors updated using company supported computer applications and platforms.
- The incumbent will troubleshoot problems and escalate issues as required and ensure all calls made to the ATM Help Desk are properly documented and followed through to a final resolution as well as ensure the ticket system is updated with accurate, timely information.
- This will include type of service, estimated resolution times, billing status and service resolutions.
- The incumbent will assist in armored courier management including confirming cash load, opening service requests, following up on open service requests and escalating overdue service requests, as well as research notifications of ATM shortages, file claims with armored courier as required, manage open claims and ensure that payment is received and review armored courier invoice discrepancies to determine steps necessary to resolve the discrepancy.
- Hours are Mon. – Fri., 8am – 5pm (possible on call weekend day 8-5 occasion) or Tues. - Sat., 11am- 8pm.
Requirements of the ATM Support Specialist:
Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent work experience
Experience in the ATM industry preferred
1 year of customer service experience (Call Center experience preferred)
Proficient with Windows and Microsoft software products, experience with service ticket application is a plus and the ability to move between applications
Strong problem solving, multitasking, & analytical skills (ability to walk techs in the field through written procedures over the phone to resolve issues)
Strong telephone skills/etiquette and strong oral and written communication skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!