AVP Quantitative Analyst #99875
A tech-savvy job-seeker with banking experience is currently needed for a Direct-Hire Quantitative Analyst (AVP) position in Livingston, NJ! This position offers an annual salary of about $100K.
Our client company is a bank that offers financial services to their dedicated, national customers to help with all their business and personal needs.
Responsibilities of the Quantitative Analyst includes:
- Reviewing the company’s quantitative model’s conceptual and technical soundness of implementation, ensuring review of performance, weakness, assumptions, limitations, and usage.
- Reviewing and analyzing Model Validation results, back testing, benchmark testing results, and Input data to ensuring adherence to IMV standards and company policy.
- Presenting summaries of model evaluations to management groups, regulators, IMV, Model development team, and other constituents.
- Assisting with reviewing and challenging IMV findings as defined in company policy, ensuring timely and complete performance of those assigned actions.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible schedule and generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical and Flexible insurance options
- 401K plan
- And more!
- Master’s degree in statistics, economics, financial engineering, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in banking and capital markets
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within IMV and/or Model Development team focusing on financial models (e.g., Liquidity Stress, Credit Loss models, CECL, Compliance, etc.) preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (to a tech and non-tech audience)
- Knowledge of time series analysis, Monte-Carlo simulations and regression analysis along with data manipulation
- Proficient with analytical/quantitative software and programming language (SAS, Matlab, R, or Python)
- Prior experience within internal audit’s model review team preferred
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel when needed
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!