Bank Reconciliation Analyst #99845
A Bank Reconciliation Analyst is currently needed for a position in Horsham, PA! In this role, you will responsible for reconciling custodial and clearing bank accounts, and escalating and clearing items associated with the accounts. This temporary to hire position offers $17 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Bank Reconciliation Analyst include:
- Completes daily reconciliation on clearing bank account activities to system reports; ensures submitted daily reconciliations are audit-ready.
- Completes monthly bank reconciliations on custodial Profit and Interest, and Tax and Insurance accounts within 30 days from bank statement cutoff date and ensures final reconciliations are audit-ready.
- Researches and identifies items in the bank accounts thoroughly, requiring very minimal supervision.
- Escalates and follows through clearing of items in the accounts to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Updates and logs completion of accounts and outstanding items in the Bank Reconciliation Matrix.
- Assists in completing audit requests from various investors, state and regulatory agencies.
- Completes month-end deliverables to departments within the company in a timely manner.
- Monitors Bank Custodial accounts to ensure that no overdrafts occur.
- Assists in various cash management functions as needed.
- Assists in training new hires and staff cross-training.
- Files and prepares boxes to be sent to offsite storage.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life, Accident, and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- 401K with company match
- And more!
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred)
- Minimum 4 years' related experience
- Minimum 5 years in bank reconciliation and/or the mortgage industry
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and consistently meet multiple deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Ability to use good judgment.
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!