Build and Release Engineer #99586
A knowledgeable computer engineer is needed for a position in Philadelphia, PA! This contract opportunity offers $85 an hour.
Our client company is an academic, non-profit organization composed of physicians that focuses on bettering medicine and the healthcare system.
Responsibilities of the Build and Release Engineer include:
- Optimizing and extending the existing automated build system.
- Monitoring and administering the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Facilitating resolution of build failures.
- Creating and updating documentation of the build/release process.
- Overseeing the source code repository.
- Writing, updating, and maintaining deployment scripts.
- Collaborating with the development team to integrate new deployment processes and strategies into the CI/CD pipeline.
- The ideal candidate should be familiar with
- .Net Programming
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Team Foundation Server
- Docker and Kubernetes experience a plus!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!