Business Analyst #101400
A job-seeker is needed for a Business Analyst position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Business Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for applying analytical knowledge and skills. This temporary-to-hire position is offering $18 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Analyzing data and documenting their results.
- Recommending solutions to solve problems and make improvements, providing information needed to influence business decisions.
- Developing, administering, and enhancing tools and systems that manage company information.
- Assisting with the development of executive status reports, governance materials and general administrative tasks as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
- High school diploma (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Healthcare background preferred but not experience necessary!
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel/PPT)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Sales force We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!