Business Analyst #102310
A Business Analyst is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position in Mount Laurel, NJ. As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for capturing business objectives by documenting the current/future state of critical business operations, automated systems process, and reporting through a combination of skills.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Defining and documenting customer business functions and processes.
- Consulting with functional sales and operations personnel to identify, define, and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Supporting the departmental end-users, technical resources (architects, data analysts, developers, operation specialists), consultants and others in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Analyzing the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracking and documenting changes for functional and business specifications, writing detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identifying opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Conducting change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions, and requirements.
- Participating in QA and user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Developing a working knowledge of the assigned business processes and creates requirement documents for development and testing.
- Consistently working within the defined IT and business standards and procedures.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2+ years of diverse financial services / mortgage banking experience preferred
- Exposure to Agile and Waterfall Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, particularly documentation of Use Cases preferred
- Experience formally documenting business and operations processes in text and visual format
- Support business and IT teams, including requirements gathering and project management for new development and integration projects with little or no direction
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.