Business Analyst #99623
A strong leader with a solid background in project development is needed for a Direct-Hire Business Analyst position in Philadelphia, PA! This position offers an annual salary that ranges from $80K to $85K based on skill and experience.
Our client company is a non-profit medical organization that strives to certify medical professionals throughout the country.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst include:
- Working with each project’s Business Sponsor, Quality Assurance Analyst, and Software Engineer to document project scope.
- Eliciting business requirements using Agile strategies including user stories, process flows, user interface prototypes, and high-level modeling.
- Leading cross-functional teams to effectively implement requirements.
- Processing high-level business requests into user stories and functional requirements for the IS group to develop software and services for customers.
- Managing requirements, project prioritization, and project expectations.
- Directing team reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Managing changes to requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Planning and executing software quality assurance activities when necessary.
- Managing software development and deployment projects.
- Working full-time hours (Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm).
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays and a paid week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Education tuition reimbursement program
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience capturing and managing business requirements for enterprise systems
- Minimum 1 year of testing process of web applications and software development management experience
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Great analytical, multitasking, and organizational skills
- Quick learner with a desire to gain industry knowledge
- An understanding of Agile development and SQL
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!