Business Analyst #99884
An experienced and practical technology mind is need for a Business Analyst position in Philadelphia, PA! Starting pay of $55 an hour or salary equivalent.
Our client is a start-up financial technology company that is growing and looking for new people to join their team! Their technology is used to better interface with lenders, borrowers, and third-party services, making handling mortgages easier than ever.
As the business analyst you will be documenting the business, the processes and / or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology. You will be the bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions. Business Analysts are required to analyze, transform and ultimately resolve the business problems with the help of technology.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Casual dress code
- Flavored water and beer on tap!
- And much, much, more!
- Minimum of 5 years as a technical business analyst
- 1-3 years of working in the mortgage/banking industry preferred
- 2 years’ experience working in an application development atmosphere
- Experience in infrastructure or working with Infrastructure tools preferred
- Ability to clearly communicate business requirements and processes
- Knowledge of agile tools and methodologies is a must
- Atlassian toolset preferred
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!