Business Configuration Specialists #101391
Business Configuration Specialist
Self starters with a strong background in both business and technology are currently needed for a Business Configuration Specialist position in Philadelphia, PA.
- Supporting more senior analysts with analysis and configuration of application systems, modifying existing systems to improve workflow or to serve new purposes.
- Assisting with the evaluation of business procedures and problems, participating in business requirements gathering sessions, identifying specifications and solutions, building configuration, and defining test case scenarios for application and configuration testing.
- Participating in system enhancements, modifications and upgrades.
- Troubleshooting root cause system errors and making recommendations.
- Assisting in the development of user system documentation.
- Performing initial investigation, evaluation and documentation of system design findings.
- Inputting coded data elements.
- Assisting users in understanding business system functions as needed.
Requirements of the Business Configuration Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the Healthcare/Technology space
- Strong communication and analytical skills required
- Candidates need to be self starters, with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent Problem Solving and critical thinking skills
- Using Excel and Word to track issues/resolutions and status of new client implementations.
- Will attend new client implementation meeting, take meeting minutes and track action items
- Work with Sales, Brokers and Point of contact from new Group Insurer
- Any knowledge of Self Funded Group Healthcare Insurance is very helpful, but NOT necessary at all
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.