Business Master Data Management Consultant #99933
Currently looking for an experienced Business Master Data Management Consultant to take on two 6-month contracts in West Deptford, NJ. Interested candidates should have SAP Master Data Governance/Management experience.
Responsibilities of the Business Master Data Management Consultant include:
- Participating in recruitment, onboarding, and interim leadership of team resources.
- Evaluating current local Master Data Governance processes (tools and ownership) and providing recommendations for local and global aspects of the future state process will work together.
- Facilitating the resolution of Business Readiness actions related to Master Data Management, which are being identified throughout solution confirmation.
- Developing, standardizing, and optimizing policies, processes, procedures, and business controls to deliver expected value.
- Ensuring compliance with business policies and controls.
- Integrating Master Data processes with upstream and downstream processes, optimizing end-to-end.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Fair, competitive salaries
- Medical, Life, and Disability insurance
- Health assessments, Counseling, and Health programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement savings
- Individual savings accounts
- Commuter allowances and loans
- Reward programs and Incentive plans
- And fitness and retailer discounts!
- SAP Master Data Governance/Management experience is essential, from a technical as well as an integrated business process perspective
- Solid strategic and end-to-end-systems thinking and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability in project management and change management
- Proficiency in collaborating and managing through complexities (people, process, platforms, etc.) across diverse functions, organizations, and geographies
- Able to work through ambiguous situations to articulate a clear direction
- Skilled in overcoming resistance and barriers; ability to manage stakeholders and challenge the status quo
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn rapidly and appropriately apply new skills and technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions. We also offer Project Management and implementations of SalesForce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention. Our team has multiple members who have been with CSS over 15 years. The average tenure of all of CSS Tec’s recruiters exceeds 5 years. CSS Tec is very established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates due to deep and well-established networks throughout Greater Philadelphia & nationally. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology and SalesForce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS Tec operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.