Business Process and Compliance Testing Analyst #108023
100% REMOTE and DIRECT HIRE!
This Business Process and Compliance Testing Analyst will perform assigned functions within the Servicing Governance and Control team in a timely and accurate manner. The primary role of the Business Process and Compliance Testing Analyst is to execute the development of test scripts/plans, on the end-to-end processes within Servicing Operations. Additionally, the Business Process and Compliance Testing Analyst will create test and population criteria. There are MANY opening on this rapidly growing team! This opportunity is 100% REMOTE and DIRECT HIRE!
Essential Job Functions:
Information and Communication
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree from a Four (4) year College or University; or six (6) to eight (8) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have Mortgage Servicing Experience
- Must have analytical/critical thinking skills to understand/communicate data metrics
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in an efficient manner
- Must have superior understanding of test protocols and internal controls
- Some experience with UAT environment
- Excellent written and verbal skils
- Excellent Microsoft word and Excel skills
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Additional skills: (nice to haves)
- Familiarity with Sagent or Fiserv
- SQL scripting skills
- Federal regulations, legal or compliance knowledge