Business Process Engineer #107223
Our client based in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a Business Process Engineer with Guidewire experience . This is a 6 month contract opportunity.
The Business Process Engineer (BPE) is an IT role on a project team that is delivering a new business application or an application team supporting an existing one. The BPE performs two primary functions: develops business requirements and prepares system requirement specifications. The BPE also assists with UAT, project planning, and troubleshooting production problems, and contributes to the evolution of team’s best practices, tools & techniques.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of enterprise analysis and business process modeling methods.
- Knowledge of requirements elicitation, analysis, modeling and documentation practices for custom business application development.
- Knowledge of requirements planning, estimation, scheduling and execution.
- Knowledge of custom business application development life cycles.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with stakeholder analysis, enterprise analysis, process modeling and business application requirements.
- Experience with use cases, business rules & calculations, data dictionaries, domain models, user interface prototypes, data maps and reports specifications specifically in the area of custom business applications.
- Experience with planning, estimation and management of the requirements process.
- Experience with meeting facilitation, stakeholder interviews and presentations.
- Experience prioritizing tasks and working on multiple projects (small and large) with overlapping timelines
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience working with offshore development and QA resources
Other Position Parameters:
- Experience with MISMO or other industry XML electronic data interchange formats a plus.
- Experience with XML Schema a plus.
- Experience with logical (relational) database modeling a plus.
- Experience with the mortgage lending or servicing industries a plus.
- Past experience as a client/server business application developer a plus.
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, and overall strategies around data reuse and integration.
- Ability to drive the work forward, collaborating with the business and technical staff on a daily basis.
- A strong sense of customer service with a strong desire to deliver.
Prior Work Experience
- Technical: 5 - 8 years
- Supervisory: None
Education and Credentials
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree, Concentration in Computer Science
- Preferred: Master’s Degree
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!