Business Project Manager #101979
Business Project Manager
Seeking a Business Project Manager in Jacksonville, FL! Our client company is a Leading Major Healthcare Provider that offers services across the United States. As a Business Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing communication plans and adoption strategies for projects while ensuring efficiency and quality!
Responsibilities of a Business Project Manager
- Employs process improvement methodology, project management discipline, and consultative skills to deliver results that support return on investment
- Identify risks, evaluate controls and prepare findings and recommendations. Implement compliance programs to prevent illegal, unethical or improper business practices.
- Devises and/or modifies processes and procedures to achieve greater efficiencies and to solve complex business problems and technical problems
- Serves as liaison between end-users and consultants during IT and operational business projects
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of solutions, policies, practices and processes to ensure continuous improvement, good client relations and adherence to business requirements. Recommend improvements to achieve and deliver high quality, value-added services.
- Create, present and/or facilitate meetings, webinars, conference calls, training programs, education sessions, certifications, etc. for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Participate on or lead large, complex departmental and/or divisional projects. Plan, organize, monitor and control projects to ensure the effective use of resources and adherence to project management standards and reporting requirements
- Builds relationships with business partners to effectively facilitate continuous improvement initiatives and manage change
- Reports timely project status updates, feedback to leaders and stakeholders
- Mentor less-experienced coworkers in the necessary technical and interpersonal skills needed for effective job performance
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees)
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
Requirements of a Business Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area or equivalent work experience’
- PMP Certifications
- 5+ years related work experience related as a Project manager or in support of a project manager
- Agile and Waterfall Project Management experience
- Ability to facilitate and lead teams through process mapping sessions to enable improvements or conceptual design
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Strong ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to handle multi-functional projects simultaneously
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Advanced PC skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, & Word) with the ability to create reports and presentations