Business Support Analyst #99938
A job-seeker with previous experience in business and healthcare is needed for a Business Support Analyst position in Jacksonville, FL! This temporary-to-hire position offers $42 an hour.
Our client company provides employers and consumers with customized health care financing solutions and services that empower them to take charge of their health. They are innovating and transforming the healthcare industry by partnering with numerous companies who offer a broad range of health-related products/services and who are dedicated to helping people live healthy lifestyles at an affordable price.
Responsibilities of the Business Support Analyst include:
- Supporting medical record reviews.
- Logging receipt of medical records.
- Preparing medical records to be scanned and retrieving images.
- Preparing medical records to be reviewed.
- Tracking medical records reviews.
- Contacting providers when necessary
- Working in tracking databases.
- Performing other related tasks as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Fun environment (which includes games, prizes, and awards!)
- Positive feedback and helpful coaching from managers!
- Health insurance
- Competitive pay
- And more!
- Minimum 4 years’ experience ideal
- Proficiency in Word, Excel & SharePoint
- Working knowledge of Florida Blue systems (Diamond, Quest, Siebel & EIP)
- Previous experience with medical claims and medical records
- Very detail oriented with great time management skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!