Business Support Specialist (RFPs) #101740
Business Support Specialist (RFPs)
A detail-oriented job-seeker is needed for a Business Support Specialist (RFPs) position in Jacksonville, FL! As the Business Support Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of provider payment standards and processes to ensure continuous improvement. This temporary position is offering $30/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Business Support Specialist (RFPs) include:
- Researching, analyzing, planning, recommending and implementing solutions to solve problems and address issues within Program Design and Management.
- Supporting, participating in or leading projects related to changes or development of new or modified payment programs or other network initiatives.
- Managing multiple work efforts and projects that may have many internal and external dependencies for Network Operations and external business partners.
- Monitoring and tracking key contract payment terms or provisions and reporting on compliance with identified contract payment standards and payment performance
- Participating and leading in contract payment strategy and planning
- Performing other duties as required, including, but not limited to RFI/RFP request process, maintenance of the online provider manual and management of the annual network adequacy processes and product/network filings.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Excellent health plans and HSAs
- Dental, Vision, and Life plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Optional pet insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer time off
- On-site health facilities and even intramurals!
- Experience with use of claims system (diamond), PIMS, Provider Connect, Siebel
- Provider/Network experience preferred
- Familiar with interpreting regulatory information
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!