Business Systems Analyst #101576
Business Systems Analyst
A Business Systems Analyst is currently needed for a Direct-Hire position in Philadelphia, PA.
Responsibilities of the Business Systems Analyst include:
- Analyzing client's business functions to develop new/modified information processing systems.
- Consulting with clients, business unit management, systems analysts and programmers on the business needs and objectives and to design and develop automated business systems to meet those needs.
- Writing and maintaining functional specifications for new/modified business systems as well as tracking and documenting changes to those specifications.
- Developing, coordinating, and implementing plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing.
- Creating or assisting others in writing user documentation, instructions, and procedures.
- Preparing time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Assisting and guiding other BAs on complex and more difficult assignments.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Upbeat, energetic culture that encourages career growth
- Quarterly company social events (and a ping pong table!)
- Flexible work environment with a casual dress code
Requirements of the Business Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree, 1 year’ related experience/training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 4 years of professional experience in similar role with minimum 1 year of leadership responsibility
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge or experience using Microsoft products: Windows XP, Windows 7, Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Flexible and able to travel as needed
- Experience with agile software development life cycle and project management life cycle preferred
- International Institute of Business Analysts (IIBA) CBAP Certification HUGE plus!
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.