Call Center Agents #101057
Call Center Agents
Three charismatic, customer-minded Call Center Agents are needed in Malvern, PA! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, are competitive, eager, and give 110%, this is the perfect position for you! These temporary-to-hire positions start at $14 an hour.
Must be able to work weekends and have reliable transportation to get to work!
Also must live within 15 minutes of the job site in Malvern/Exton!
Responsibilities of Call Center Agents include:
- Calling customers to furnish information requested by our customers.
- Actively working to convert incoming customer calls into reservations.
- Determining the location and availability of units to complete rental reservation information.
- Answering questions and complaints concerning billing and account information, referring complaints to the designated departments or stores for investigation.
- Providing outstanding customer service to all customers.
- Meeting operational performance standards including quality and sales productivity.
- Completing a background and drug screening.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- 3-week paid training
- Opportunities to work from home
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Business Casual dress code
- 401K with company match
- Competitive monthly bonus
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free fruit daily in kitchen and bagels on Friday
- Fun company holiday events
Requirements of the Call Center Agents:
- Sales drive and acumen
- Open and receptive to coaching and feedback
- Professional demeanor and an optimistic attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well in a busy environment and can meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to business needs (such as occasional late hours)
- Call Center experience is a plus
- Bilingual a plus!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!