Capacity Specialist - #108134
Location : Haddonfield, NJ
Job Type : Direct
Compensation : 65000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/04/2021
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Capacity Specialist - Hybrid of Remote and Onsite
Job-seekers are needed for Capacity Specialist roles in Haddonfield, NJ! As the Capacity Specialist, you will primarily be responsible for finding and matching carrier availability to customer needs. This Direct-Hire role offers $65-75k/year!
Responsibilities of the Capacity Specialist Include:
- Clearly understand internal instructions regarding a customer’s shipment requirements and handle complex shipments.
- Find and hire motor carriers, and other freight transportation providers, with capabilities to ensure shipment parameters and customer satisfaction are met or exceeded
- Efficiently leverage existing carrier relationships and on-board new carriers while securing solid commitments on tough new lanes and seizing new load/lane opportunities.
- Ensure carrier has been fully briefed and properly vetted to be successful with a shipment or series of shipments.
- Develop meaningful relationships with carriers and operational understandings, helping match carrier preferred lanes with freight, and work with carriers as determined by the company.
- Continually source new carriers, developing the same relationships and understandings
- Continually collaborate with internal colleagues, teammates, and any other personnel necessary to help secure new business.
- Cover, track and trace all booked freight, support colleagues, and maintain excellent customer service
- Manage customers independently and work closely with the Sales Team in the development of new opportunities.
Required Qualifications :
Requirements of the Capacity Specialist Include:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Logistics experience
- Experience in truckload brokerage preferred
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI a plus)
- Strong customer service skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!