Case Manager #101737
- Assisting all program applicants with scheduling appointments for medical, audiometric, and optometric examinations.
- Reviewing for completion all medical, audiometric, and optometric examination reports assigned to be sent to customer.
- Maintaining an acceptable quality standard as determined by the team leader and contract.
- Self-managing performance to meet the contract specifications.
- Following-up with medical providers and applicants for corrections of incomplete medical examination reports.
- Providing prompt, accurate and courteous assistance to the customer and its applicants.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- And more!
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Strong oral communication skills necessary to respond to callers / A minimum of two years of related customer service experience preferred
- The ability to identify and research problems and respond to customer questions and/or complaints accurately and in a timely, courteous manner
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good organization skills and a mind for details
- Graduates of a formal medical assistant training program also preferred
- Familiarity with medical terminology preferred