Client Implementation Specialists #101392
Client Implementation Specialist
A technical job-seeker skilled in implementation is needed for a Client Implementation Specialist position in Philadelphia, PA. This is a 6-month contract-to-hire position.
Responsibilities of the Client Implementation Specialist include:
- Acting as an implementation consultant to the client, rep, and broker/ consultant.
- Maintaining current knowledge of the organization, capabilities, and the client implementation process.
- Attending new client implementation meetings and taking meeting minutes.
- Acting as a resource to the client and Sales for understanding the options and capabilities available to the client
- Identifying issues in the Implementation process, determining root cause, and correcting issues.
- Identifying alternative solutions to issues which are complex and require an understanding of how the outcome will affect the client, other stakeholders and multiple internal areas/ departments.
Requirements of the Client Implementation Specialists:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the Healthcare/Technology space
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word to track issues/resolutions and status of new client implementations.
- Work with Sales, Brokers and Point of contact from new Group Insurer
- Knowledge of Self Funded Group Healthcare Insurance is helpful!
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.