Client Support Specialist #99004
Recent grads need apply! Candidates are needed for a Direct-Hire Client Support Specialist position in Exton, PA—no experience necessary!
Our client company is a clinical simulation developer that has been in the healthcare industry for over 20 years. They continually improve their learning technology to provide high-quality education materials for professionals and aspiring professionals, all while never putting any real patients in jeopardy.
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for being a helpful resource to customers and clients that reach out to the company via phone or email. The ideal candidate is driven and eager to learn the industry! The position offers an annual salary of $40K.
Responsibilities of the Client Support Specialist include:
- Replying to inbound calls and email communication while identifying, documenting, and prioritizing customers’ needs.
- Handling customers’ issues and escalate them when necessary.
- Learning and becoming proficient in proprietary software.
- Troubleshooting technical issues relating to software, hardware use, and configurations.
- Providing excellent customer support.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow through on support issues until they are resolved
- Coordinating tasks with third-party vendors
- Coordinating software updates.
- Maintaining client confidentiality.
- Performing other related duties as required.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
Our client company offers fantastic benefits to their full-time employees. These benefits include:
- Business Casual dress code
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans
- Accident Plan
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- 15 Paid Time Off days annually (to start!)
- Career development opportunities
Associate’s degree, Bachelor’s degree, or 1 year of relevant industry experience
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Previous customer service experience (preferably in software support) and an upbeat, friendly attitude!
Good analytical, multitasking, prioritizing, and problem-solving skills
Flexible and adaptable to business needs, including working nights
Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation
Experience with Microsoft server products, including SQL Server, active directory, networks and diagnostic tools a plus!
Experience with defect testing systems and hardware trouble shooting also a plus!
Since 1994, CSS has been a National Staffing & Recruitment provider specializing in niche recruitment, placing professional talent in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Call Center & Office, & Technical positions. At CSS, we consistently strive to meet the needs of our clients and candidates by understanding their expectations to produce the right match. We focus on the business growth plan, company culture, and the skill set of the candidate to make a highly effective match. CSS is paid by our unique and exclusive client base and candidates are prioritized based on client’s skill preferences. To our job seekers: we offer the highest level of free customer service and teamwork and the chance to become fully vetted so we can present you to our clients for possible temporary, contract, or direct-hire employment!