Closing Assistant #99759
A Closing Assistant is currently needed in Cherry Hill, NJ! As the Closing Assistant, you will be helping the Closing department with title closing functions. This temporary position pays $16 an hour.
Our client company is a national leader in real estate. They offer full-service real estate and financial services to make customers’ real estate experiences quick and easy! Their services include delivering mortgages, home and title insurance, and helping customers buy and sell.
Responsibilities of the Title Closing Advisor include:
- Managing group inboxes for the Closing and Post Closing Departments daily and saving and logging documents received and assigning tasks to the appropriate Transaction Coordinator, Post Closing Specialist or Manager.
- Following up on requested documents up to the point of closing.
- Ordering final municipal charges for closing including tax, water, and sewer charges.
- Logging and distributing received document recordings and rejections.
- Partnering with Settlement Officers who need assistance during closings.
- Supporting pre and post closing document requests from customers, lenders, etc.
- Sending closing confirmation notices to all interested parties.
- Receiving and logging all incoming lender instructions and assigning appropriate tasks to the Transaction Coordinator.
- Requesting the status of the lender’s wire to meet the scheduled closing time.
- Updating scheduled closings and ensuring involved parties are informed.
- Performing other duties as necessary.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
Our client company strives to maintain a friendly, productive workplace environment. They help all members of their team develop professionally by offering them a combination of in-office and online learning courses!
- High school diploma/GED (Associate's/Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of administrative support
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- Previous experience in a real estate, title, or law office ideal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!