Collections Coordinator #99843
A Collections Coordinator position in Cherry Hill, NJ! As the Collections Coordinator, you will responsible for collecting and handling customers’ receivables and accounts and recording customer information. This temporary-to-hire position offers $18 an hour.
Our client company is a third-party logistics provider. They offer customized, global support and solutions in a number of different industries, making it possible for other businesses to flourish. The company started in New Jersey in 1932, but now services several countries and American states with their four thousand transportation vehicles and 10,000 employees!
Responsibilities of the Collections Coordinator include:
- Discussing the maintenance of customers’ current balances within applicable credit terms.
- Providing customers with statements, invoice copies, and other supporting documents.
- Assisting the A/R Coordinator with payment questions
- Researching and resolving customer disputes.
- Discussing/resolving customer problems and issues with the Sales, Pricing, Operations, and Billing Department.
- Assisting with month-end close functions.
- Communicating with customers via telephone, email, and customer websites and portals.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Job training
- And more!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 3 years of experience in A/R or collections, a financial background, or familiarity with accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience with Lawson and TMW a plus!
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fantastic customer service and interpersonal skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!