Collections Representative #99826
TWENTY Collections Representatives are currently needed for positions in Newark, DE!
Our client company is an experienced, family-owned finance firm. Originally started as an accounts receivable firm, they now specialize in several different aspects of the accounting and finance industry with a specialty in collections. In all of their 25 years of business, our client company has kept their commitment to personal ethics and customer satisfaction.
The Collections Representative is responsible for handling clients’ accounts while remaining professional and delivering great service. This temporary position offers $12 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Collections Representative include:
- Completing training to efficiently perform job duties.
- Achieving/exceeding department standards and goals through consistent contact with clients and collect on debtor accounts.
- Working a certain number of accounts per hour (set by by management).
- Setting up suitable payment arrangements once contact with debtor has been made.
- Following up on all accounts until the account is paid, settled, cured from delinquency, or deemed uncollected by management.
- Performing all phases of skip tracing work.
- Keeping accurate records and documentation of activity on accounts worked.
- Adhering to all FDCPA regulations.
- Performing any other related duties as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Discounts on services/restaurants
- Life insurance
- 401K with matching
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Holidays
- Career growth opportunities
- Annual merit-based raises
- And more!
Work full time at 40 hours a week
Flexible and adaptable to business needs, including working nights
Good written and oral communication skills
Self-motivated, organized, and works well independently
Experience in agency or bank recovery preferred
Telemarketing and/or customer service skills a plus
General computer skills
Knowledge of the FDCPA and credit bureau reports a huge plus!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!