Collections Representative (Major Accounts) #99947
A hardworking job-seekers with great phone etiquette are needed for Collections Specialist positions in Mount Laurel, NJ! As the Collections Specialist, you will be performing high-volume B2B collections. This contract position $15.12 an hour.
Our client company is a subsidy of a company that is a leader in industrial digital imaging solutions. This company was recognized as one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in 2016 and is a world leader in patents for its products. This subsidy focuses on leasing company products and providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities of the Collections Specialist:
- Answering inbound and outbound calls and emails from customers and dealers.
- Performing B2B Collections for Global, Government and Major accounts.
- Responsible for ensuring clients adhere to payment terms.
- Documenting all calls and keeping accurate records of account activity.
- Negotiating payment arrangements while maintaining a great customer experience.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Fun, friendly culture with a good work/life balance
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K plan with Company contribution
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee discounts
- Yearly bonuses
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business preferred
- Minimum 1 year’ related experience in financial services/leasing preferred
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Excel experience (pivot tables and v-look ups) preferred
- Accounting and cash application experience
- Basic math skills
- Self-motivated and professional at all times
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!