Calling all Collectors in Jacksonville! Entry-level job-seekers apply here! A Collections Representative is currently needed for a position in Jacksonville, FL! This is a temporary to full time position!
Responsibilities of the Collectors include:
- Using multiple tools (company account management system, outside data sources) to collect on accounts.
- Understanding account activity notes, imaged documents, and other sources of information needed for determining account status.
- Reviewing credit reports.
- Communicating directly with attorneys.
- Contacting debtors directly to obtain information and secure and accept payments.
- Negotiating payment arrangements.
- Securing consent final judgments and stipulations.
- Performing light skip tracing on files containing inaccurate contact information.
- Performing other duties as assigned
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Disability and Life insurance
- 401K program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- High School diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills