College Recruiter #99958
Looking to get your foot in the door to a professional career in talent acquisition? Apply for our client’s Direct-Hire Recruiter position in Mount Laurel, NJ! As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for finding qualified candidates for the company through sourcing and screening candidates and creating relationships with nearby colleges. This position receives an annual salary that starts at $60K!
Our client company is a leader in mortgage services in the United States. They have been providing mortgage solutions to a variety of clients since they opened 25 years ago, offering their clients only the absolute best service. Their private firm is fast growing, having over four thousand employees, and they’re looking for new talent to join their team!
Responsibilities of the College Recruiter include:
- Managing the end-to-end recruiting process for university candidates.
- Sourcing, screening, and interviewing applicants to see if they are fits for any open positions
- Utilizing ATS, paid job boards, etc. as needed to find and connect with candidates.
- Posting positions and maintaining the ATS in accordance with company standards.
- Arranging candidates for interviews and providing travel arrangements if necessary.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with hiring managers to keep up to date on current and future hiring and business needs.
- Advising managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Helping prepare written content for positions if necessary.
- Creates close partnerships with local colleges to get top college talent.
- Meeting department goals/quotas.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Disability and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Business casual dress code
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 1 year’ related experience or training
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills
- Reliable transportation to travel when needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!