Contract Recruiter #99946
Two experienced recruiters are needed for corporate, contract positions in Mount Laurel, NJ! As a Recruiter you will be responsible for talent sourcing, attracting candidates, interviewing, hiring, and other necessary recruiting functions. These positions offer $35 an hour.
Our client company is a leader in mortgage services in the United States. They have been providing mortgage solutions to a variety of clients since they opened 25 years ago, offering their clients only the absolute best service. Their private firm is fast growing, having over four thousand employees, and they’re looking for new talent to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Contract Recruiter include:
- Networking with referral partners and passive/proactive candidates.
- Developing strategies on current openings, acting quickly to changing priorities, and developing effective sourcing strategies to attract quality talent.
- Developing/maintaining strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Sourcing passive candidates through networking and internet research.
- Creating and maintaining a pipeline of passive talent.
- Keeping up-to-date on industry trends/changes as well as sourcing strategies.
- Maintaining the in-house database (PeopleFluent) to build a pipeline.
- Helping to write job descriptions to find the ideal candidate profile for assigned branches.
- Assisting in on-boarding new candidates.
- Meeting the Recruiting Department’s hiring goals.
- Offering interviewing and on-boarding guidance to Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Making a high volume of daily outbound cold and warm calls.
- Communicating company culture to prospective candidates.
- Performing other related duties as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Disability and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Business casual dress code
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Competitive salary
- Internships/co-ops for college students/recent grads
- Opportunities for career development
- High school diploma/GED
- Bachelor's degree OR minimum 5 years’ experience as a recruiter
- Highly competitive, engaging and self-motivated attitude
- Experience with ATS (PeopleFluent, Taleo, or Peoplesoft preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Social Media (especially Linkedin)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional experience in initiating cold and warm calls, creating email campaigns
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
- Strong knowledge of the local, state, and national mortgage industry including direct and indirect competition and demographics including direct and indirect competition and demographics, as well as NMLS use savvy (deep contact list in mortgage industry)
- Strong problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Reliable transportation to travel when needed
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!