Corporate Recruiter #99890
A talented Corporate Recruiter is currently needed for a position in Burlington, NJ! This temporary position is expected to last 2 to 3 months, starts at $18 an hour, and offers commission!
Our client company is a prominent retailer that strives to give customers the best bang for their buck! While headquartered in New Jersey, they have stores across the county and employ over 35,000 associates.
Responsibilities of the Recruiters include:
- Performing recruitment efforts including sourcing, phone screening, interviewing, hiring.
- Coordinating the full cycle recruiting process including responding to employment inquires, coordinating postings and advertising of positions, screening resumes, conducting phone screens and interviews, checking references, making offers, and assisting with the onboarding process.
- Answering all inquiries about company policies and procedures, compensation, and specialty/dedicated opportunities.
- Processing all applications and necessary paperwork for new hires to ensure that company, DOT, and safety standards are met.
- Maintaining management and employee confidence by keeping resources and information confidential.
- Delivering superior customer service.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Working full-time hours, Monday through Friday.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 401K plan
- Associate discounts
- Generous Paid Time Off
- And more!
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organization and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in recruiting preferred, but willing to train!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!