Corporate Tax Accountant #101489*
- Preparing, reviewing and recording consolidating tax provisions under ASC 740 and SSAP 101.
- Preparing and reviewing current and deferred tax account reconciliations and supporting workpapers.
- Preparing and reviewing federal, state, and local tax returns for insurance and non-insurance entities.
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Opportunities for remote work
- AMAZING Paid Time Off (20 days per year!) and Paid Holidays (9 days)
- Unlimited ability for growth
- And more!
Requirements of the Corporate Tax Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related discipline (Master's degree preferred)
- At least 3 years of applicable experience
- CPA preferred
- Experience with the tax preparation of corporate and pass-through legal entities at the federal, state and local levels
- Sufficient experience in GAAP tax accounting (ASC 740)
- Thorough working knowledge of OneSource Income Tax and OneSource Tax Provision software applications
- Able to prepare federal, state and local tax returns for corporations and certain pass-through legal entities
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!