Credit Analyst #99650
A Credit Analyst is currently being recruited for a position in Philadelphia, PA! As the Credit Analyst, you'll be responsible for assisting with reviewing loan deals and balancing the company’s and customers’ needs. This temporary-to-hire position offers $28 an hour!
Our client company is a commercial and retail banking company that has been operating for over 20 years. As they grow, they continue to strive to exceed customers’ expectations, build their brand, and pioneer their industry!
Responsibilities of the Credit Analyst include:
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Analyzing financial statements.
- Providing ratio analysis and cash flow analysis for lender evaluation.
- Preparing narratives from analyses that focus on strengths and weaknesses of proposed credit.
- Responding to credit inquiries in writing.
- Following RMA Code of Ethics in all exchanges of credit information with outside parties.
- Attending Credit Committee meetings as a non-voting member to facilitate discussion of financial concepts involved in credits before committee.
- Ensuring all material is properly prepared for the credit committee.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and practices.
- Completing special projects when necessary.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
Our client companies offer a range of benefits to both full-time and part-time employees! The benefits include:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Life Insurance and Disability insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement and discounted tuition
- Discounted Pet insurance
- And banking privileges!
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field
Minimum 2 years of credit analyst experience in a commercial lending environment
Familiarity with Commercial Real Estate, Rent Rolls, and/or Debt Service Covenant Testing ideal
Basic computer skills
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Strong organizational, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
Great attention to detail
- Works well independently
Professionally handles sensitive and private information
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!