Customer Care Representative (Healthcare Enrollment) #101709
Customer Care Representative's (Healthcare Enrollment)
Job-seekers with call center experience are needed for a Customer Care Representative position in King of Prussia, PA! As the Customer Care Representative, you will primarily be responsible for the direct communications with our clients’ employee population. This temporary-to-hire position offers $14 $15 an hour based on skill set and qualifications.
Responsibilities of the Customer Care Representative include:
- Answering inbound/outbound calls related to Health & Welfare approximately 85% of the workday.
- Following up on calls that need additional assistance or have been escalated to Tier 2 or 3.
- Using available resources (call center worker instructions, Knowledge System and other client process materials), research and identify required information to resolve customer inquiries.
- Identifying and escalating issues that may affect the quality of service, cause technical challenges or place clients SLA's at risk.
- Partnering with internal team members to ensure that requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Routing calls to the appropriate carriers as required by client specific process.
- Using sound judgment, escalate issues as needed.
- Recognizing, documenting and communicating reoccurring problems and/or trends, as appropriate.
- Participating in all client specific, Open Enrollment (O,E) and on-going events and training sessions organized by the training department such as meetings, mentoring, peer feedback, etc.
- Participating in reviews of processes and procedures creating efficiencies and best practices.
- Performing other duties or special projects as assigned.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Disability (long-term and short-term)
- Life insurance
- 401K plan
- College savings plan
- And much more!
Requirements of the Customer Care Representative:
High school diploma/GED (college degree preferred)
Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service / call center capacity
Related exposure to employee benefit plans preferred
Experience within a third-party administration, benefits brokerage, health and welfare consulting, health care, or insurance related industry is highly preferred
PC savvy and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Strong organizational, troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills
Great attention to detail
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Aptitude for learning internal systems, applications and internal work flow of the department
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!