Customer Care Representatives #101162
Customer Service Representatives
TWENTY Customer Service Representatives are needed for DIRECT-HIRE positions in Mount Laurel, NJ! As a Customer Service Representatives, you will be responsible for assisting customers with their mortgage. These positions offer $15 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative includes:
- Answering incoming calls, assisting customers, and fielding calls if necessary.
- Making outbound calls if needed.
- Keeping non-public customer information confidential.
- Maintaining detailed customer records.
- Building customer relationships by listening to customers and providing solutions for their issues both accurately and in a timely manner.
- Taking on additional job duties as assigned.
- Willing to work any time between 8am to 10pm, Monday through Friday, and occasional Saturdays.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Disability and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Business casual dress code
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career development
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 2 years’ customer service-related experience (Call Center experience needed, banking experience preferred!)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficient and able to navigate Lead Management Systems
- Able to multitask and work in a fast paced, ever-changing team environment
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!