Customer Service Representative #102020
Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service Representatives are needed for positions in Moorestown, NJ! As a Customer Service Representatives, you will be responsible for assisting customers with their mortgage. These temporary positions offer $16 an hour!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative includes:
- Answering incoming calls, assisting customers, and fielding calls if necessary.
- Making outbound calls based on campaigns.
- Keeping non-public customer information confidential.
- Maintaining detailed customer records.
- Building customer relationships by listening to customers and providing solutions for their issues both accurately and in a timely manner.
- Taking on additional job duties as assigned.
- Willing to work any time between 10am to 11pm, Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturdays.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Disability and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Business casual dress code
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career development
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
- High school diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 1 year’ call center experience (banking experience preferred!)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficient and able to navigate Lead Management Systems
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, ever-changing team environment
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out!