Customer Service Representative #99578
A friendly and customer-minded candidate is needed for a Direct-Hire Customer Service Representative in West Chester, PA!
Our client company is an innovative, customer-focused, biological science and technology company.
As the Customer Service Representative, you will responsible for delivering excellent customer service, handling calls, and ensuring orders go smoothly. This entry-level position offers an annual salary of $35K.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Maintaining and attracting customers by handling inbound sales and customer communication relating to service status or challenges/concerns/issues within the network.
- Delivering excellent customer service from start to finish.
- Processing all customer orders and requests.
- Utilizing multiple systems, programs, and monitors in order to research information.
- Monitoring the order fulfillment process according to customer’s expectations and communicates status to key stakeholders by updating and maintaining information within various internal systems and tools.
- Providing pricing, product availability and estimated ship dates to customers periodically in a proactive manner.
- Researching and resolving customer issues, expediting back orders, and handling returns and special requests.
- Preparing and reviewing documentation to ensure orders are accurate.
- Proactively interacts with territories sales force to ensure regular communication on pricing and other customer concerns. Provides high-level, quality service, closely aligned with sales, to enable sales growth.
- Writing/making recommendations to edit existing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Taking on other duties as assigned.
- Working full-time hours from 8am to 5pm.
- High school diploma/GED (Associate/Bachelor’s degree a plus!)
Minimum 1 year of related experience (ideally in customer service or warehouse operations)
Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
Freight and Shipping experience
Experience with QuickBooks a plus!
Good computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
Strong problem-solving, multitasking, organizational, and time-management skills
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!