Customer Service Representative #99856
Calling all those looking to start a job in a new industry: do you have great customer service skills and want to get your foot in the door in Finance, gaining important career and industry experience? If so, apply now to be a Customer Service Representative in Irving, TX! As the Customer Account Representative, you will be responsible for high-volume calling and helping customers with their overdue accounts. The temporary position pays $15 an hour!
Our client company is a division of a large, automotive company. The division is entirely focused on tackling the financial needs of the larger company’s customers. They offer financing in the form of both retail installment sales contracts and leases for their products. The company is constantly changing the automotive industry in regard to their products and their drive to move into the future both technologically and environmentally!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative include
- Making/receiving outbound/inbound calls and assisting customers with inquiries, account status, and problem resolution.
- Delivering excellent customer service, especially to callers.
- Processing correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Diligently following all company policies and procedures.
- Meeting company and department goals and benchmarks.
- Maintaining an upbeat and positive attitude!
- Performing other related tasks as needed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health Insurance and a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401K and Retirement Plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- On-site amenities (including fitness centers!)
- Employee Discounts
- Job Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multitasking, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Basic computer proficiency and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a huge plus!
- Flexible and adaptable to changing business needs, especially when it comes to scheduling
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!