Data Engineering Lead #101602
Data Engineering Lead
A professional and technically-experienced job-seeker is needed for a Data Engineering Lead position in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Responsibilities of the Data Engineering Lead include:
- Developing the data lake, data warehouse, and ETL strategy to provide consistent, clean and integrated data for the enterprise.
- Leading a team of data engineers to design and developing the enterprise big data analytics platform including the data lake, data warehouse, and associated data flows.
- Collaborating with the data analysts, data architect, and business users to design the data models for high performance analytics while ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Collaborating with the CISO, CTO, Head of Data Governance and others to implement policies and procedures for the security, quality, integrity, and availability of the enterprise data warehouse.
- Managing the ongoing development and maintenance of the data platform to ingest new data sources and updating the data model as necessitated by business needs.
- Managing vendor relationships and assisting with vendor selection for evolving the existing platform future solutions and other future solutions.
- Providing leadership, coaching, and mentoring to Data Engineering team.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit Package
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- 401K Plan
- Career Development Opportunities
- And More!
- BS / MS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management (MBA is a plus!)
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in building data warehouses and in leading data engineering teams
- Experience and deep understanding of big data technologies including data warehouse, data lake, and ETL technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in technologies such as snowflake, matillion, AWS a huge plus!
- Experience in PBM and / or Health Insurance industries a big plus.
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Knowledge and experience with data quality, data governance, and metadata management.
- Strong communication skills
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.