Data Entry Associate #101491
- Entering account data into computer systems from source documents within a reasonable amount of time.
- Compiling, verifying, and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for errors and correcting any inconsistencies, ensuring output is accurate.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Mental health care
- 401K plan
- And more!
Requirements of the Data Entry Associate:
High School Diploma/GED
Proven data entry work experience as a Data Entry Operator or Office clerk
Experience with Microsoft Office and data programs
Familiarity with administrative duties
Experience using office equipment (fax machine, printer, scanner, etc.)
Excellent grasp on English spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Great attention to detail and accuracy
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!