Database Developer/Administrator #99303
A quick learner and strong database developer is currently needed for a Direct-Hire Database Developer/Administrator role in Mount Laurel, NJ! This position makes an annual salary that ranges between $95K and $115K, which is dependent on skill and experience.
Our client company is a subsidy of a company that is a leader in industrial digital imaging solutions. This company was recognized as one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in 2016 and is a world leader in patents for its products. This subsidy focuses on leasing company products and providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities of the Database Developer/Administrator include:
- Managing the operation and administration of the entire database infrastructure (including Oracle & MS SQL).
- Creating SQL programs, reports, and data warehouse components as needed.
- Performance Tuning for daily operations and setting long range plans for performance
- Maintaining company databases including table maintenance, user access maintenance, connectivity maintenance
- Employ and Manage ETL (Datastage, SSIS, SQLLoader, etc..) principles and technologies in the database environment
- Employ high availability and continuity features and process to the database infrastructure
- Ensure database security practices are implemented & observed
- Utilize the latest development technologies to support new internal and external applications that meet the requirements of the business.
- Enhancing and modifying existing database applications as needed.
- Support building and maintenance of the new Data Warehouse built on Business Objects.
- Support ETL processes, Crystal Reports, and Microsoft Reporting Services environments as well as developing reports within these platforms as needed.
- Support and manager data migration projects as needed.
Perks or Working with Our Client Company:
Our client believes it is important for their employees to have a work/life balance and they ensure that they provide comprehensive benefits to permanent employees. These benefits include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K plan with Company contribution
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee discounts
- Yearly bonuses
- And more!
Minimum 7 years’ experience as a Database Administrator in a large multi-server environment
Experience with multiple Database Architectures (Oracle, SQLSERVER)
Advanced programming and reporting skills with Oracle (pl/Sql) and/or SqlServer (TSql)
Database performance and SQL tuning
Experience with Infolease or other Leasing Systems, IBM’s DataStage, SAP’s BusinessObjects, and Data Analytics languages such as R or Azure Machine Learning a plus!
Financial Services experience and experience with large data migration projects a plus!
Proficiency in BOTH Oracle and MS SQL Server Database products and add-ons
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!