Deposit Operations Representative #101433
Are you looking for a new career and enjoy going the extra mile? A Deposit Operations Representative is currently needed for a position in Mount Laurel, NJ! As a Deposit Operations Representative, you will be responsible for handling basic administrative tasks within the workplace. The ideal candidate is friendly, hardworking, and eager to learn! These positions offer $15 an hour.
Responsibilities of the Deposit Operations Representative include:
- Training on the job.
- Entering information from forms into the company computer system.
- Processing paperwork received from other units, ensuring accuracy and completeness in accordance to procedures.
- Escalating inconsistencies and unusual issues to lead or supervisory staff.
- Submitting completed work to lead or supervisory staff for review and verification.
- Filing completed work according to established policy and procedures.
- Making routine entries into processing and tracking systems related to paperwork, deposits, and information processed.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement and savings plans
- Regular coaching and feedback
- Access to on-the-job training and a variety of tools and resources
- eLearning courses
- Classroom-based training/workshops
- And more!
Requirements of the Deposit Operations Representative:
High School Diploma/GED (Associate’s/Bachelor’s preferred)
Minimum 6 months of related finance/office experience ideal
Organized with excellent attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great phone etiquette
Basic computer literacy and proficiency in common PC applications (Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!