Deposit Operations Representative #99957
Are you looking for a new career and enjoy going the extra mile? FOUR Deposit Operations Representatives are currently needed for positions in Mount Laurel, NJ! As a Deposit Operations Representative, you will be responsible for handling basic administrative tasks within the workplace. The ideal candidate is friendly, hardworking, and eager to learn! These temporary-to-hire positions offer $14.24 an hour.
Our client company is a well-known banking company that strives to provide their customers with the absolute best service. They maintain customer convenience by providing long hours and weekend hours, online banking, mobile banking, and over one thousand locations!
Responsibilities of the Deposits Operations Representative include:
- Training on the job.
- Completing data entry for over 300 documents daily.
- Utilizing a web-based system for closing out customer accounts.
- Processing paperwork received from other units, ensuring accuracy and completeness in accordance to procedures.
- Escalating inconsistencies and issues to lead or supervisory staff.
- Submitting completed work to lead or supervisory staff for review.
- Filing completed work according to company policy and procedures.
- Routinely making entries into processing and tracking systems for processed paperwork, deposits, and information.
- Performing other back office duties as required.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Competitive salaries
- Retirement and savings plans
- Tuition assistance program
- Incentive programs
- Regular coaching and feedback
- Access to on-the-job training and a variety of tools and resources
- eLearning courses
- Classroom-based training/workshops
- And more!
- High School Diploma/GED (Associate’s/Bachelor’s preferred)
- Minimum 6 months of related finance/office experience
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in common PC applications (Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook)
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!