Director of Mergers & Acquisitions #99754
A highly driven and talented finance job-seeker with great leadership skills is needed for a Direct-Hire Director of Mergers & Acquisitions role in Long Beach, NY! This position pays an average annual salary of $155K depending on experience.
Responsibilities of the Director include:
- Analyzing potential M&A transactions, strategic initiatives, and ad hoc projects to support senior leadership in making key decisions.
- Creating detailed financial models and valuation analyses including assessing the impact of investment on the anticipated growth trajectory.
- Actively participating with due diligence, including scoping out probability of success and areas of risk for the senior executive team
- Creating investment presentations and recommendations for all stages of the deal process.
- Analyzing the market and the competition.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Great Health Insurance Plans
- Fantastic Vacation Policy
- And so much more!
Requirements of the Director:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Big 4 environment (Public, Private, corporate environment)
- Self-starter with superior analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven track record of performance excellence
- Highly motivated with strong attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and the ability to manage up
- Freight and Logistic Industry experience a plus!
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!