Escrow Officer (Senior Level) #99921
A highly-experienced Escrow Officer is needed for a Direct-Hire position in Phoenix, AZ.
Our client company is a title agency that operates in commercial and residential real estate and offers title and property search services.
Responsibilities of the Escrow Officer include:
- Preparing lists of all legal instruments that apply to a specific piece of land and the buildings on it
- Examining documentation such as mortgages, liens, judgments, easements, contracts, etc. in order to verify important property information.
- Reading search requests to find required title evidence and obtain property details.
- Summarizing/copying recorded documents that affect property titles.
- Examining individual titles to determine if restrictions will affect titles and property use.
- Preparing reports that describe title encumbrances encountered during searching activities, outlining actions to clear titles.
- Verifying the accuracy and completeness of land-related documents for registration.
- Preparing rejection notices when documents are unacceptable.
- Communicating with realtors, lending institution personnel, buyers, sellers, contractors, surveyors, and courthouse personnel to exchange title-related information.
- Inputting appropriate data into recordkeeping systems to create/update title records.
- Overseeing the activities of workers who search records and examine titles, assigning, scheduling, and evaluating work, and providing technical guidance.
- High School diploma/GED (Bachelor’s degree)
- Minimum of 10 years’ residential experience
- Great attention to detail
- A current book of business
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!