Facilities Coordinator #101748
A professional and high energy job-seeker is needed for a Facilities Coordinator position in Plymouth Meeting, PA! As the Facilities Coordinator, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the Corporate Services Team by providing assistance in the areas of corporate services, facilities projects, special projects, office equipment and serves as liaison between HQ and branches and delivers responsive and timely customer service. This temp-to-hire position is offering $18/an HR.
Responsibilities of the Facilities Coordinator include:
- Being responsible for local building physical site management and service response in a variety of areas including maintenance, cleaning, breakroom equipment and supplies, and new hire orientation as it relates to department functions
- Managing service requests with property manager
- Being responsible for smooth, efficient and cost-effective management of the following areas: Mailroom Management, Office Supplies, Coffee/Breakroom Management, Security
- Tracking new hires and prior to start date provides the following: clean workstation for new hire, sets out facilities Welcome Letter, provides black waste and blue recycling container, ensures cubicle name signage is in place and 2 sets of keys in workstation pedestal locks
- Assisting with management of vendor relationships, in some business relationships serving as the organization’s point of contact.
- Reconciling vendor invoicing to ensure accuracy and resolve billing issues
- Sorting incoming mail and placing in employee folders daily
- Metering all outgoing mail as first order of business
- Monitoring, maintaining and ordering appropriate Federal Express shipping supplies for the mailroom
- Providing backup for Receptionist and assume all receptionist responsibilities during planned and unplanned regular receptionist absences including lunch coverage
- Performing related duties as assigned by supervisor
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Casual workplace
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance (with healthcare advocacy)
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Pet insurance
- Company sponsored lunches
- FUN company outings (including bowling and trips!)
- Paid Time Off and a flexible work schedule
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in a Facilities/Corporate Services role
- Office/Corporate experience preferred. Also would consider medical front office experience if it involved some office management.
- Must be extremely organized, self-motivated, proficient, able to work with little supervision, willing to take ownership of the job.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail compulsory plus ability to effectively and efficiently multi-task imperative and able to prioritize tasks according to the business needs.
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency
- Must possess strong customer service orientation - ability to build relationships with external vendors and internal customers
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work positively in a team-oriented setting
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime or during off-business hours, when necessary
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented work flow, with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!